Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fido!



Ok, my first review is on the movie Fido, I was hesitant in wanting to watch this zomedy, I had to lower my expectations a little bit…. But it was different and I loved it. Even though it was not your typical zombie flick …..Wow, there IS a possibility of domesticating them…………

Set in the 50’s, wholesome values and post zombie-war society (haha) this movie feels like an episode of Rin Tin Tin. Overall I enjoyed it quite a bit as a whole. Carrie-Anne Moss stars with the Euro-chap from Head of the Class as Fido.

I thought the characters did a fine job not losing too much character to keep the nostalgia effective. Story could’ve used a little work, but overall a great idea to change things up. Kill count was mediocre, but if your girl is a bit on the squeamish side, it’s a well-balanced, feel good Zombie flick. Fuckin' see it!!

I’m a noob and forgot that I was not able to keep a copy of this movie to myself, so no screenshots……more zomedies on the way.


1 comment:

The Canadian said...

As a non-zombie movie watcher, Scummy had me watch this film promising me that it would be a good/funny movie. I trusted him and watched it and loved it! There were a few moments were my tummy did feel alittle "squeamish" but it was a great flim. I feel that that this blog written by Scummy sums the movie up nicely!